Hoy Si Comi (I Ate Today) Feeding Program
Through our partnership with the Mexican Non-Profit ACIFAC, we are feeding over 150 needy children each school day at three public schools. In Mexico, public schools do no provide any meal service and the hot meal we provide is the only reliable meal for most of these children.
In the community we serve, we see large families packed together in tiny living conditions, and in extreme cases, homes that have no electricity or running water.
Through our Child Sponsorship Program, you can be a part of helping us reach these children. You will learn about them through photos and you can participate in their birthdays and Christmas. We have heard countless expressions of gratitude from parents and children as they receive the first birthday gift in their life!
Community Center of San Felipe:
The Community Center serves as a base of operations and the central commercial kitchen for the feeding program. We have a project to upgrade and expand the Community Center of San Felipe.
Projects to be completed include:
- New security fence (Nearly Complete!)
- Update kitchen to prepare 600 meals per week for children (Nearly Complete!)
- Add children’s activity area
- Build temporary housing for families in transition or displaced by disaster
- Update and expand dormitory housing for visiting missions teams
- See more details by clicking HERE
Make Your Tax-Deductible Donation, by clicking below:
We would like to thank Hand of Hope, Joyce Meyer Ministries World Missions for their partnership and support!